Oakville-Burlington Driving Directions
Oakville and Burlington are generally close to the lakefront and lie on the QEW, the 403 and the just south of the 407 (toll) highways. They are about 20 km south of the 401. Milton is accessed easiest from Highway 401 whic lies just to the north of the community.
To get to OakvilleFrom points west like Kitchener, Woodstock, London & Windsor:
- Take the 401 east to Exit 320, take Highway 25 though Milton for 19 km to the QEW, which you can follow east for the next 6 exits, OR
- Exit from the 401 at Woodstock, traveling east on the 403 throught Hamilton, until it joins the QEW to Toronto (not to Niagara Falls!), and then east on the QEW past Burlington.
- Take the 401 west to Exit 300, take the 407 (toll) to the 403 junction, and follow the 403 to the QEW. There are 6 exits for Oakville, OR
- Take the QEW, along the lakeshore, west though Mississauga.
To get to BurlingtonFrom points east, like Toronto:
- Take the 401 east to Exit 320, take Highway 25 though Milton to the QEW, which you can follow west for the next 8 exits, OR
- Take the QEW, along the lakeshore, west through Mississauga & Oakville.
- Tke the 401 to Exit 298, and follow Highway 6 southest for 28 km south to the QEW, and then head east on the QEW. There are 8 exits for Burlington.
To get to Milton
- Take the 401 east to Exit 320, take Highway 25 south to Milton, OR
- Take the QEW, along the lakeshore, taking exit 111, taking highway 25 north.